Thursday, February 26, 2009

+BIG UPS TO WHYNATTE

Earlier last week I was graced with a heavy package hailing from Atlanta, Georgia. At first I was confused a bit as to why this package is at my front door, but upon opening it - it all made sense.

Whynatte Latte is a beverage company from Atlanta, GA created from the ground up. The guys at Whynatte not only produce amazingly smooth latte, but they also have an appreciation for creativity and the arts. This is evident by visiting their blog and/or website. Anyways, one of my good friends, Zeshan Muhammedi, informed me that I was in the spotlight on their latest blog post. They had some really kind things to say, so definitely go check out one of the fastest growing beverage companies to hit the streets.

"Turning now from SCAD graduates to those that currently matriculate, I would like to draw your attention to a youngster by the name of Taylor C. Pemberton. If I was still in the business of underground college student trafficking, I can't even begin to imagine what kind of price a kid like this could fetch. He'd be at least as valuable as that Ukranian violinist I sold back in '06.

Take a minute to check out some of Taylor's design work at: Royal T

No doubt he will be working for a big company in effort to use slick design to mold the brains of his fellow youth in no time."




Thanks Whynatte!

-TCP

1 comment: